- Assessment and Reporting
- Careers Advice
- Curriculum Statement
- Educational Visits
- Exams and GCSEs
- Information for Candidates taking GCSE exams
- Year 11 Revision and Support Evening 24th January 2019
- Personal Learing Checklists
- Mock Exam Preparation pm resources
- Parent Handouts - Revision and Support Evening 30.10.19
- Sample Exam Responses
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Further Education
- Homework – the non-negotiables:
- Homework – what can I expect? How much? How often? What will it be like?
- Enriching and Extending your learning experience beyond the classroom:
- Student Homework Resources
- Homework – what you must do:
- Library and Reading
- OBHS Award
- Staff Directory 2019/20
- Student Leadership and Responsibilities
- Transition to High School
- Useful Websites
Refreshment is an essential part of every young person’s day. Our friendly canteen staff offer a range of balanced meals and snacks to cater for most tastes.
Our canteen is located in the ‘Venue’ and is open Monday to Friday from 8am for breakfast, at break and lunchtime.
Our Breakfast Club is open to anyone, whether every day or once a term – click here to view the Breakfast menu
Mains meals change daily and weekly – click here to view the MAIN MENU
For a lighter choice, or to supplement packed lunched, the canteen offers many freshly made snacks and refreshments; sandwiches, wraps, pasta pots, fruit, shakes, hot and cold beverages.
Our Snack Shack is very popular and offers a choice for students to eat ‘on the go’.