- Assessment and Reporting
- Careers Advice
- Curriculum Statement
- Educational Visits
- Exams and GCSEs
- Information for Candidates taking GCSE exams
- Year 11 Revision and Support Evening 24th January 2019
- Personal Learing Checklists
- Mock Exam Preparation pm resources
- Parent Handouts - Revision and Support Evening 30.10.19
- Sample Exam Responses
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Further Education
- Homework – the non-negotiables:
- Homework – what can I expect? How much? How often? What will it be like?
- Enriching and Extending your learning experience beyond the classroom:
- Student Homework Resources
- Homework – what you must do:
- Library and Reading
- OBHS Award
- Staff Directory 2019/20
- Student Leadership and Responsibilities
- Useful Websites
This award is to recognise students’ effort and achievement in five areas:
There are four levels students can work towards; Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Students are awarded Positive Points in Go4Schools and these accumulate to make the total. Once students have achieved the required number of points they receive the relevant OBHS Award.
- To achieve Bronze students need to earn 20 points
- To achieve Silver they need to earn another 60 points
- To achieve Gold they need to earn 150 points
- To achieve Platinum students need to earn 300 points
Once the full award has been achieved students receive a certificate and a ‘colour’ and their names are recorded on the Achievement Board. In addition, their names are put into a prize draw to win a voucher.
For Platinum students receive a letter from the Headteacher and Governors, a badge, and their names are recorded on the Achievement Board. They also receive a special prize to celebrate their outstanding achievement.