The Importance of Homework:
In line with our OBHS Habits, our aim at OBHS is to develop resilient, ambitious, life-long learners.
Homework is important to learning because it:
- offers you the opportunities to research or prepare for new learning;
- offers opportunities to practise skills learnt in class;
- enables you to recap, revise and consolidate learning;
- promotes an independent approach to learning which is key to you achieving well;
- develops your effective time management and good organisational skills;
- reinforces the value of studying and lifelong learning.
All homework is set on Go4Schools.