- Careers Programme
- Educational Visits
- Exams and GCSEs
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Further Education
- GCSE Revision
- Go4Schools & Sharepoint
- Homework – The non-negotiables:
- Homework – What can I expect? How much? How often? What will it be like?
- Enriching and Extending your learning experience beyond the classroom:
- Student Homework Resources
- Homework – What you must do:
- Home Learning
- OBHS Award
- Student Leadership
- Student Voice
- Useful Websites
- Year 11 Resources
- Work Experience
- regularly check Go4Schools for homework set;
- set aside enough time to complete their homework;
- complete all homework tasks to the best of their ability;
- actively seek support from their teacher/parent/carer if they do not understand a homework task;
- hand in their homework on the due date, or to the teacher as soon after as possible if you are absent.
It is an expectation that all students will complete all set homework to the best of their ability at all times and hand in to their subject teacher by the specified deadline.
Failure to complete/hand-in homework:
1. You will be given a 24-hour extension (at the teacher’s discretion).
2. Break/ lunchtime detention with subject teacher.
3. Break/ lunchtime detention with Curriculum Leader.