- Careers Advice
- Educational Visits
- Exams and GCSEs
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Further Education
- Go4Schools & Sharepoint
- Homework – the non-negotiables:
- Homework – what can I expect? How much? How often? What will it be like?
- Enriching and Extending your learning experience beyond the classroom:
- Student Homework Resources
- Homework – what you must do:
- Home Learning
- OBHS Award
- Student Leadership
- Useful Websites
- Year 11 Resources
All homework will:
- be recorded on Go4Schools with all relevant information and resources attached;
- be of a volume that is realistic and manageable;
- have an appropriate and realistic deadline set;
- be matched to the age, skills and abilities of the student;
- be valued by the teacher and student (i.e. marked and monitored);
Homework that is formally set will be planned by the teacher as an integrated part of the programme of study and will be relevant to the topic/s being studied in class.
The frequency by which homework will be set will vary at Key Stages 3 and 4.