- Careers Programme
- Educational Visits
- Exams and GCSEs
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Further Education
- GCSE Revision
- Go4Schools & Sharepoint
- Homework – The non-negotiables:
- Homework – What can I expect? How much? How often? What will it be like?
- Enriching and Extending your learning experience beyond the classroom:
- Student Homework Resources
- Homework – What you must do:
- Home Learning
- OBHS Award
- Student Leadership
- Student Voice
- Useful Websites
- Year 11 Resources
- Work Experience
What can I expect? How much? What will it be like?
Year 7, 8 and 9:
- Core Subjects (English, Maths and Science): One piece of homework per fortnight.
- Non Core subjects: One piece of homework per half-term.
- Each piece of homework should take 20 – 30 minutes to complete.
For many subjects, these will be additional and optional tasks which you can use to support and further develop your learning. Please submit any additional work completed to your subject teacher.
Year 10 and 11:
- All GCSE subjects: One piece of homework per fortnight.
- Each piece of homework should take 30 – 60 minutes to complete.
- Additional revision resources are available on each Subject's Microsoft Teams page for students to access.