Our curriculum has been built to:
- be engaging so that young people enjoy their learning
- be inclusive so that all learners can follow courses appropriate to their needs and abilities
- be enriched by a diverse extra-curricular programme in which all participate
- be flexible enough to incorporate the growing range of academic and vocational opportunities
- prepare young people for the world of work and for active participation within the various communities in which they choose to live
If you would like any more information about the curriculum our school follows then please contact the relevant Curriculum Leader in the first instance (see Staff Directory). If you need further help then please contact reception and they will be happy to assist with your enquiries.