Activities to look out for:
Poster competition Years 7-9
• Entrants can be teams or individuals.
• The top five posters will be entered into the UK–wide British Science Association’s annual poster competition with the chance for students to win an array of prizes.
• See your science teacher for details and get creative!
• Your poster theme is anything involving exploration and discovery.
• Thousands of people are wanted to help combat the menace of litter in our oceans. This is something you and your family can do from your home. Tag plastics and litter you see in images online go to https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/theplastictide/the-plastic-tide for more details and to get involved.
Run to the deep